Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Trance-Formation of America

I have been thinking much, lately, about "Mind Control" since this is the etymological meaning of the word "govern" "ment[al]" or government - to "control the mind"... Contributing to this is my observation of a movement: I feel the world has found a little hope in the "campaign" or really MOVEMENT to make a Cabinet level Department of Peace in America.

After the Student Peace Alliance Conference I searched Youtube for Marshall Rosenberg's (Speaking Peace aka) Non Violent Communication. I found a great, long interview on Youtube with NYC's "Further down the rabbit whole" talk show host, Paula Gloria. After enjoying this fabulous interview, I then looked at Gloria's most popular show. #1 was about a topic so strange yet illuminating that I do not even know what to write about it. Go, find out for yourself.

See these interviews on the Conscious Media Network (CMN) internet tv show. One with Kathy O'brien and the other with Mark Phillips... and I promise it will answer many questions about the state of our world.

CMN has many wonderful interview indeed.

Enjoy:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/home.htm

No comments: